There are different types of cookies used on our site as follows:
Session cookies contribute to a faster browsing experience by tracking your movement through the site so are not asked to re-process each new page that you visit. Session cookies are not stored on your computer and as the name suggests, expire once your browser session is closed.
Double Click Cookies
These cookies are used by our online advertising partners and are used to serve internet ads that we run on other sites.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics cookies allow us to track and record anonymous browsing activity on our website. This data gives us information such as number of visitors to the site, number of pages visited and the length of time spent on each page. This data is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual. It allows us to better tailor our website content for our visitors and to make it an even more positive experience when browsing our online presence.
However, you can block any cookies from any website through the options setting on your browser settings.
- 12 Jan 2018EMR reports strong growth in utility communications sector on the back of extended supplier relationship with Racom
- 08 Dec 2017New paging system for Boyne Fishermen’s Rescue improves communications flow for emergency call outs
- 25 Oct 2017EMR ‘achieves high’ at this year’s National Irish Safety Organisation awards
- 16 Oct 2017Mondello Park revs up its two-way radio comms with help from EMR
- 07 Sep 2017EMR pounds the pavement in support of GT5K 2017